As a small nonprofit organization, we will gladly accept anything that you could donate, whether that be time, money, talents, or things you no longer need that we could auction or sell. Anything will help!
Here are just a few examples of what you could do and specific needs we have at this time:
- Donate money either by mail or on our website
- Donate gas or food cards (we can especially use gift cards for places near the Children’s Hospital such as Shell gas station, King Soopers, Wal-Mart, or the Fresh Market cafeteria inside the hospital)
- Become a one time or a regular volunteer (at fundraisers or outreach events)
- Sign up to make meals for families in the hospital
- Sign up for our Prayer Chain
- Donate 8×10 canvases for children to paint at out hospital outreach
- Plan a fundraising night at a local restaurant to raise money and awareness
- Become a corporate donor.
Please contact us directly for more information via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Romans 10:12